Friday, April 22, 2011

Thinking about the Wines of Years Past

I was reading over the blog of my new friend in the brewing arts, Ben (You can check out his blog on my list of followers). It got me to thinking about the wines that I have made since beginning my journey back in October of 2009. I think I will attempt to dig up some information about those wines.
For now I'm going to post some photos that I have on hand of my wines.




One of a couple of racks and storage units for the wines.

Bergamais, the first wine that I made in 2009. It's basically bejoules but not grown in France

This is a Blueberry Syrah. This wine is the second wine that I have crafted. It was also one of the most popular. Light bodied and sweet.

This is a Sauvignon Blanc fermenting. Wine number 3.

This is our wine "Treasure Chest". It holds about 100 bottles.

This is the Sauvignon Blanc pictured above a few months later.

There are more photos, but I'll have to dig around for them and that can take some time. When I do get around to it, I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment